SRPED Revolving Loan
The SRPED Revolving Loan Fund was created through a USDA-RD Rural Business Enterprise Grant and is intended to be used for New Business Start-Ups and Existing Business Expansions in Fulton County. SRPED loan funds are normally structured with 1% interest rate and a five-year term.
- Sound business plan with financial projections
- Adequate cash flow to service debt
- Ability to secure loan with collateral
- Creation or retention of living-wage jobs
- Contribution to the region’s economic growth
- Demonstrated management skills, industry experience and financial aptitude
- Purchase of Inventory
- Purchase of Equipment
- Real Estate Acquisition
- Working Capital
For more information regarding SRPED’s Revolving Loans, please contact SRPED Executive Director.